A. Back Panel
1/4” plywood panel with 1/2” hanging rails
B. Base Cabinet Braces
C. Cabinet Sides
1/2” plywood (matching color)
D. Drawer Box
hardwood 1/2″ dovetail sides & 1/4″ captured plywood bottom
E. Drawer Runner
full-extension, steel with buffer soft close system
steel 6-way adjustable concealed hinges 107 degree opening
1/2″ plywood & 3/4 depth for base
H. Door Styles
all styles are solid wood, full overlay
I. Cabinet Tops/Bottoms
1/2″ plywood bottom (& top for wall cabinets)
J. Door Bumpers
soft urethane drawer & door
K. Integral Toekick
L. Face Frame
3/4″ Solid hardwood glue & double-doweled
- Cabinet sides are stained to match the cabinet door and frame. End panels are not required for installation.
- ALL WOOD cabinet construction, top grade wood and plywood. No Particleboard.
- KCMA certified – all Best cabinets are built to these specs
- Soft close stainless steel ball bearing drawer slides
- Dove-tail drawers
- Full extension drawers
- 5/8” adjustable shelves
- Full-overlay door construction
- 6 way adjustable door
- The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
- An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
- A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
- A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
- All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
- A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
- All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
- A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
- A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed
- A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household chemicals